Weddings not made in heaven. Actually, we make the world heaven with our weddings. It is the most important day in you and your partner’s life, and it is a precious event in everyone’s life. Planning for a Wedding is an outstanding experience. No matter how you want that event to be, it takes excessive planning and very detailed attention. With all the tips and suggestions available, it can make the wedding far less stressful. A perfectly planned event will always be a grand success.
It can be a minor event or a big fat wedding, it depends on the budget, planning, and execution. While you plan, there are things you need to know to make this occasion unique and unforgettable. Wedding planners would be a one-stop solution for all your wedding needs. Starting from zero to blast by a fire hose is the feeling you get when you go for an engagement on a pre-wedding occasion.
Five important tips to follow for your wedding event are:
- Never forget to have a budget
- After you make a wish list, do priorities
- Consider all the options with a second opinion
- Get help from your family and friends
- A careful reading of documents before you sign
While making a plan, there are things it is nice to know, and there are things you need to know.
- The guest list comes first to get a hold of the number of guests you invite. Half of the budget goes to wining and dining of your guest. Check for any local holidays or blackout dates on your date planned.
- Check your credit card, consolidate the wedding-related purchase, and collect the reward points you might use for your honeymoon.
- Before you sign, you can ask for extra hours for your cocktail. Make a meal plan, as there might always be unforeseen expenses and guests.
- If you are making a budget, always have a certain percent for your reception, and the rest of the amount for flowers, attires, entertainment, videos, invites, gifts, and coordinators.
- Always keep a room in your wallet for an unexpected expense.
- Plan and schedule the setup and make sure that there is ample time for it.
- Always make sure that you prioritize your people. There might be people whom you miss to inviting.
- Clarify your cash with the checklist. Learn about your marriage license. Have a contact sheet and write all the numbers to keep it handy. Be realistic in your time. Do a little research if you have missed out on something.